Cassava cake is my favourite, when I was a kid I would always ask my mum to bring back some from the market. Here is my easy and tasty version of Cassava cake.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- 2 packs Buenas grated cassava
- 1 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup milk or evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 150C
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Leave half can of condensed milk aside.
- Pour mixture on baking dishes, make sure dish is only filled halfway.
- Leave in oven for 45 minutes or until brown on the edges and solid on centre.
- Take out of oven and pour half can of condensed milk on top of the cake, smooth and even out.
- Put back in oven for extra 10 to 15 minutes until creamy brown.
Happy cooking! 🙂